The coronavirus outbreak brought the world to its knees without anyone seeing it coming. No one was left unaffected by it, including schools, hospitals, businesses, and legal institutions.
If you lost a loved one prior to the COVID-19 crisis and were hoping to get your estate settled in the foreseeable future, you can say your hopes goodbye — courthouses are swamped by the backlog of cases that accumulated during the pandemic shutdowns. At this point, there’s no telling how long it will take for the U.S. legal system to get back on track.
Just like everything else in the world right now, cases will have to be prioritized, and the chances are that you’ll wait for your inheritance longer than the standard nine to 24 months. If you are worried that the delay will have a negative impact on your financial situation, we feel you.
What if we told you that you don’t have to wait for the whole portion of your inheritance indefinitely? Inheritance Advance can grant you access to a part of your share of the inheritance in as little as three days!
How does Inheritance Advanced work?
The whole process is fast and easy, unlike petitioning for the probate and getting it granted. There are three steps in total to go through before you receive your inheritance advance:
- Application. You will have a free consultation with one of our funding executives who will walk you through the entire process. This is when you can ask any questions you may have and get all the help you need.
- Review. We will assess your application to check if you are eligible for an advance on what is rightfully yours. The funding executive will tell you exactly which documents you will need to send to us.
- Agreement. Once approved, we will sign a contract with you and wire you your money.
The benefits of getting an advance on your inheritance
While you cannot get the advance on the entire share on your inheritance, with Inheritance Advanced, you can get hold of a substantial sum — anywhere between $5,000 and $500,000 can be in your hands within days.
Apart from that, there are many more benefits to applying for an inheritance advance:
- No fuss — the application process is as simple as it can be: the documents can be sent electronically, and you’ll get your advance in three days after you apply
- No hidden costs — we will give you a quote for our service upfront, and after we sign the contract, you won’t have to pay for any late fees or interest
- No credit rating — we are not interested in your good, bad, or non-existent credit, and we determine your eligibility for the advance solely based on the assets on your estate
- No strings attached — you will never have to explain the reasons for taking an advance on your inheritance, and you won’t have to justify at any point what you will spend that money on
Get what is rightfully yours now
There is no point in waiting for the courts to catch up with probate cases — apply for an advance on your share of the estate today and circumvent the courthouse delays like a pro. It will cost you next to nothing, and even the one-off cost of our service is a small price to pay during these difficult times.