Saying your last goodbyes to a loved one is difficult, to say the least. When a tragedy strikes, it is stressful, emotionally draining, and it might feel like the whole world is collapsing around you. It is not helping when, in the middle of that whirlwind, you have to deal with practical things—arranging the funeral and calculating costs. If you add long probate to the mix, the amount of negative emotions will undoubtedly get overwhelming.
The prices of funerals in the United States have been on the rise since the early 1980s. Today, the average funeral costs amount to somewhere around $9,000 or more. The emotional toll is immeasurable, but everything else will come with a price tag. Unexpectedly losing several thousand dollars from your pocket unexpectedly is a low blow, especially if the probate you’re counting on takes forever.
The expected time for the finalization of probate is anywhere between nine and 24 months. Luckily, you don’t have to wait that long. There is a way to get a part of your inheritance at the moment you need it the most and way before the court finishes its processes.
Get your inheritance money right away
Here at Inheritance Advanced, we understand the turmoil you are going through when there’s a death in the family. That is the reason we created a streamlined solution for your financial troubles that works better than any bank loan. It is simple, convenient, and it won’t put you through more trouble:
- Have a free consultation—We know that you need to know how everything works. Our funding executives are here for you to explain how things are done and what you need to do, and answer any questions you might have
- Send us the required paperwork—We will go over your documents and make sure that everything is ok with your petition
- Receive your money—Right after we sign the final agreement, the money will be transferred to your account, in as little as three business days after you submit your application
It’s better than a loan
Inheritance Advanced doesn’t want you to jump through hoops to get what belongs to you. We made sure not to take away from your precious time when you’re dealing with losing a loved one. Our goal is to take one more worry off your hands, get you what is rightfully yours, and wait out the inheritance proceedings in your stead. Here’s why our solution is better than any bank loan:
- No hidden fees—What we quote is all that you’ll ever need to pay. There are no late charges, interest fees, or other costs
- Your credit doesn’t matter—If your credit score is not looking too god, you will not be disqualified from receiving our assistance
- Fast and easy procedure—You won’t need to go to an office as everything can be finished online. You can get your money in just three days after we receive your application
- Your money means your rules—Use the advance any way you want, from covering expensive funeral costs to paying exorbitant hospital bills. It won’t influence the outcome of your application with us
If you need more information, feel free to contact us and get your free consultation to learn how to get your inheritance right away!