Probates are complex, and they take a long time. Average probate can stretch out for anywhere from nine to 24 months. The fact that all that time you’re dealing with the passing of a loved one makes this period even more trying.
Things get even more complicated when there are several beneficiaries. It is not uncommon that during the mourning period, which is already spiked up with emotions and tension, arguments between family members and heirs abound.
Losing a person close to you is tough, regardless of the circumstances. When the emotional cost gets interlaced with the financial costs of the funeral, paperwork, and the long probate wait, everything gets that much tougher.
Inheritance Advanced can help you get your inheritance fast
The goal of Inheritance Advanced is to provide help in those trying times when everything seems to go downhill. With us, you don’t have to wait until the court finishes its job or depend on your cousins and siblings to split the inheritance.
Life moves on fast, and you will face various expenses, whether you like it or not. Getting what your loved ones left you as soon as possible lessens the stress at least a little bit. With Inheritance Advanced, the process is easy and fast:
- Everything starts with a free consultation. It’s not obligatory in any way. You can contact us and schedule your no-strings-attached appointment, hear what our funding executives have to say, and ask any questions you might have about how everything works. If you decide it’s not for you, there are no consequences whatsoever. If you decide to go through with it, we will guide you in a straightforward and transparent manner
- Send us your documentation. Once you initiate the process, we will need to check some of your documents to see how much money you can get, and if there are enough assets to qualify for an advance
- Wrap everything up by signing the contract and receiving your money. If the paperwork clears, you will sign the contract and get the advance wired instantly to your account. We will wait for your probate to end, cover the expenses of your advance, and you will receive the rest of your inheritance. It’s that easy
Inheritance Advanced is more convenient than taking a loan from the bank!
With our help, there is no need to get into yet another loan at unfavorable conditions. Inheritance Advanced gets you what already is yours fast, easy, and risk-free. Here’s what gives us an advantage over any bank:
- Use the money the way you want to—it’s not our business
- It doesn’t matter if you have a good or bad credit score
- There are no hidden fees—once we quote you upfront, that’s all you will have to pay
- The process is fast and easy—it takes as little as three days, and everything is done online
You can leave other heirs to wait the probate out, but you don’t have to do it. If you want to put your inheritance to good use right away, don’t hesitate to reach out to us and schedule your free consultation today.