If you’re in the middle of a probate process right now, you’re probably thinking about how unnecessarily complicated everything is. It’s taking an unbelievably long time, and you might be in a tight spot financially and could really put that money to good use.
People who have had the funeral costs sprung upon them unexpectedly have probably taken the worst blow—the emotional toll combined with the financial challenge is enough to make a person lose their marbles. People who inherited an estate from a distant relative they weren’t particularly fond of also have better things to do than wait for the government to nitpick at every aspect of the inheritance before passing it on to the rightful heirs. Is there a way to circumvent the ordeal?
No, but you can make it less bothersome by applying for an advance. How do you do that? By contacting Inheritance Advanced.
What is Inheritance Advanced?
We are a company of dedicated individuals whose mission is to make your life easier in these difficult times. We can help you get an advance on your inheritance with no fuss and within a few days.
How does it work?
We understand that you are probably in no mood to go through miles of red tape, and we won’t bother you with lengthy processes. All it takes are three easy steps:
- Consultation. Get in touch, and one of our funding executives will explain the entire system to you. They’ll answer all your questions and provide any info you need. It’s free, and there are no strings attached—you can choose not to ask for an advance after all, and no hidden costs will rear their ugly heads. Use this step to make sure you understand everything before you move on to the next one.
- Information. This is the moment when you need to do the tiniest bit of legwork. Give us some basic info so that we can confirm that you’re eligible for an advance. It’ll take about two minutes of your time.
- Confirmation. Once both sides agree to do business, we sign the contract, and you get your advance. That’s all you need to do. Once the probate has gone through, we’ll be paid directly from your inheritance, and you’ll get the rest of it.
What kind of information do I need to provide?
You might be wondering what kind of information we need from you. It’s nothing complicated. All we need is:
- Contact info. We need your name, phone, and email to be able to contact you and work out the details.
- The amount you’re supposed to inherit and the amount you want to get in advance. We have to confirm that you have enough assets to get the requested amount. If you do, we’ll fund your advance.
- Probate details. We require the name of the person you’re inheriting from and the probate case number to make sure everything is in order. We need to know the state and the county in which the case is being processed to make sure the contract complies with the laws of that area.
And that’s it! Once you’ve provided us with the info we require, sit back and wait for us to get back to you. If everything is fine, you’ll receive your advance in three days or less!