Getting your inheritance can be a long and arduous process. It could take more than a year for the probate process to end and the funds to be distributed to the heirs. Losing a loved one is hard, and you shouldn’t have to worry about money in such a difficult time. That’s why it’s a good thing you can get a cash advance on your share of the inheritance within days.
How does it work?
If you’re strapped for cash and could really use your inheritance now, Inheritance Advanced can help. You’re three simple steps away from getting anywhere between $5,000 and $500,000 of advance money. After you reach out to us, we will:
- Give you a free consultation
- Determine if you’re eligible
- Sign the agreement and wire you the advance money
A free consultation
We begin by offering you a free consultation with one of our professional and approachable funding executives. They will walk you through the process step by step, explain the pricing, and answer any questions you might have.
Our team will then do a quick check of your probate case documents to see if you’re eligible for an advance. They will review the petition for probate and the deceased’s will if there is one. The funding company will go through the estate information to determine whether there are enough assets to get you a cash advance.
You get an inheritance advance
Once we confirm that you are eligible to receive an inheritance advance, all that’s left to do is sign the agreement, and we’ll wire you the cash. You can get your money as early as three business days after you apply. When the probate process is over, we’re paid off directly out of your share, and you get the rest of your inheritance.
Why should you opt for an inheritance advance?
The short answer is—there’s nothing to lose! Why go through the traditional credit process, when you can get money in a few days and risk-free? Some of the benefits of getting an inheritance advance include:
- No waiting time: The process is fast and easy, and you can get the advance within a few days.
- We don’t care about your credit score or employment status: An inheritance advance is not a loan—your eligibility depends entirely on the assets in the estate.
- No fees, no strings attached: You are not responsible for repaying the advance. We wait for probate and get paid off directly from your share of the estate while you get the rest of your inheritance. There’s no interest or monthly fees!
- We don’t care how you spend your money: Whether it’s a mortgage payment, a vacation, or a new car—we don’t care! This is an advance on your inheritance, and you can spend it however you like.
Get an inheritance advance fast
Why wait for the inheritance process to end to tap into your money when you can get 30% of it now? You can get access to the portion of your share while we wait out the probate process.